Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm finally working on this blog

Sorry ladies, I have been a bit out of it due to some minor foot surgery and a pair of very annoying crutches, but I am finally getting around to posting some more things and getting my ideas together for next week's launch of The Beary Scrap Design Team. So here is a slide show for you to see what I sent The Beary Scrap and got me picked to be on this cool DT! Hope you like! I am really new to this blogging stuff so I will try to get technolically caught up quick. Two of my pictures uploaded to slide.com the wrong direction. Anyone know how to fix this?

Anyway, I have got lots of ideas rolling around in my pain-killer delusional brain for cute things on the March topics for the DT-- Want a hint? How about something springy? I for one am tired of winter and ready for some warm weather, birds and green growing things? I will be using Doodlebug's SugarPlum Collection as well as Basic Grey's new Origins line (it is beautiful!) for my March projects (among other things). . . So keep checking the DT blog, our official launch date is March 1, 2010, my first post date will be Thursday, March 4! Spring is on its way!

No comments: