Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Go Fish with a Sketch!

Here is the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays this week:


And here is my Fishy take on that sketch :)



I matted my photos all together so I could use 4 instead of the 1 on the sketch and changed the flower element to a fish! I also used this layout for my Beary Scrap Design Team project, we are doing a Navy, Lime and Turquoise challenge. Love the colors! Check our Design team blog TOMORROW for more details on our challenge and my layout plus see how I used the sketch to make a matching page so I could have a double 12 x 12 layout for my album.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooooooo CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee that title and the little fish!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tkat said...

this layout is sooooooooo cute!!! i love the fish you made...and the netting all over the bottom looks fabulous!!! :)definitely a great page! :)