Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays

I am currently working on a baby book for a friend of mine and I have a sneak peak of one of the pages to show you-- I'll have another on Friday for my Beary Scrap post and I promise to show you the whole thing when I finally get done! This is my page for today:




This inspiration for this page was a sketch from Sketchy Thursdays-- it has been awhile since I used one of their sketches and got it done in time but I have resolved to do more scrapbooking this month!

Here is my whole two page layout that is for the book-- the pictures are left blank for her to fill in with her own pics later, I just write the dimensions for the pictures and do the layouts.



Check back on Friday for another page (it's the title one and it is cute!)

No comments: