Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Blog Candy Winner!

Thanks to all who entered my Blog Candy and especially to those of you who played along with us at The Beary Scrap in our Birthday challenges during all of March. There were 31 entries total (Remember, duplicates or deleted comments were not counted in the final total) -- And now. . . . drumroll. . . the lucky winner of my blog candy is comment #6 -- Aly's Mom!
Please leave a comment with your email on this post and I'll contact you to get mailing information. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

congrats to the winner and thanks for giving us this chance!
have a nice week!

Aly's mom said...

Yipee! I can't believe I won! My email address it twprgirl@yahoo.com. Thank you! Boy, am I glad I checked my blog today! A great way to start the morning!