Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays

So I just discovered (well, within the last week) the coolest sketch blog-- Sketchy Thursdays. Every Thursday they post a sketch along with some inspiration from their Design Team. I love starting with a sketch, it makes designing so much quicker but still leaves tons of room for my own creativity. Here is their sketch for this week:











And here is my layout using the sketch:






I think it turned out pretty good! How can it miss with such a cute kid? He's all innoncence on the outside but you should hear the real story! Ha-ha :) I made this layout using mostly stuff from my brand new Express the Moment kit that I picked up TODAY! Everything was so cute I couldn't wait to break it out. Check out more of Kim's cute kits on her website and go try a sketch at Sketchy Thursdays.

No comments: