Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays June Guest Designer Challenge

This sketch is for Sketchy Thursdays June Guest Designer Challenge:



Here is my take on the sketch-- I had a lot of fun making the fabric flowers with layers of cotton, tulle and ricrac, I really like how they turned out! This picture was taken the day before Easter when I took my kids to see Great Grandma at her Assisted Living home and there was a huge Easter egg hunt for all the kids. I don't know if the kids or the residents enjoyed it more but we had a great time. My sister was there with her 4 four kids and my cousin with his four so we had a party of sorts in Great Grandma's room after the egg hunt. She enjoyed it the most and that was the whole point!

3 comments:

Sylvia Blum said...

this is so adorable!!! love the picture.. what a sweet shot having the grandma with the kids together :) and your layout is wonderful.. totally love the fabric flowers you created!!!
Sylvia

Diana Fisher said...

Very cute!!! Love that pic and the colors you used are awesome! Super cute flowers!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo precious!!! Loveeeeeeee that photo and the flowers!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)