Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Treats for Teachers

Yay!!!!!! Today is the last day of school for my kindergartner and tomorrow for my 3rd grader and, boy, are we excited for summer! No more being tied to the bus schedule, fighting the 3rd grader to do homework and keeping track of all the endless papers that come home from school. Having taught High School for 5 years, I am also well aware that the teachers are just as excited to have this break and well deserve it too! This is a great time to tell those teachers THANK YOU for the impact they have made in our kids lives this year. At The Beary Scrap this week we are celebrating "No More Pencils, No More Books" and have a bunch of school themed projects to inspire you. My project for today is a thank you treat for those hard working teachers-- my own mini version of a "Happy Meal"-- a Diet Coke and a french fry container full of treats.
For detailed instructions on how to make these visit our Beary Scrap Design Team blog and for some great deals on the My Minds' Eye Dreamy paper collection I used, visit The Beary Scrap store. Have a great Memorial Day weekend and play hard now that the final school bell has rung for the summer!

No comments: