Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Sketch of Indoor S'mores

It's been awhile since I had time to make a Sketchy Thursdays sketch-- summers are always crazy! But, yea! I had time today and so here is their original sketch:

And here is my take on their sketch, using some pictures from our chilly Memorial Day weekend in Island Park this year and some super cute paper from the Bo Bunny Roughin' It line:

I was especially excited about my marshmallows! This cute paper already had the marshmallows on roasting sticks and then I added some Snow-Tex (good for more than Christmas decorations!!) and inked over them with a light brown ink. I think it looks just like a perfect toasted marshmallow! We love S'mores!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the toasted look on your S'mores. Very yummy!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love S'mores!! I'm coming to your place!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! CUTE photos...and loving the texture and ink on the marshmallows!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)