Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays August Guest Designer Sketch

Here I go again, entering a layout for Sketchy Thursdays Guest Designer for August. They have so many awesome entries, I don't know how they ever narrow it down. People are so creative, I just love it!

Here is their original sketch:


And here is my take on the sketch:


They had two guidelines for this entry: (1) include yellow-- got it! Love this new Bo Bunny SunKissed paper, just grabbed it the other day and it's got yellow! and (2) Include a handmade embellishment-- wow, this was fun! I made the faux folded & stitched ribbon across the middle and my banner title.


Here is my layout expanded to a two page spread, I almost always make a double 12 x 12 layout and this sketch was really easy to extend onto a second page.


What a fun layout to make!

2 comments:

heidi said...

what a super fun layout! thanks for playing along!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love the banner and loving how you used Bo Bunny's Sun Kissed line!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)