Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Friday, August 5, 2011

New Sketch at The Beary Scrap

Happy Friday to everyone out there! I hope you have enjoyed seeing the absolutely FANTASTIC creations the Beary Sweet ladies have offered up this week in conjunction with our new sketch challenge. We can't wait to see how you interpret the sketch!

My take on the sketch is a 12 x 12 layout using My Mind's Eye Fine & Dandy True Blue papers. I think these papers include some of my favorite color combinations ever and they were perfect for a picture of my 4 year old celebrating his birthday.



I loved this sketch and pretty much stuck right to it, except for substituting stars for the flowers since this is a boy-ish layout. All the accents are from the same Fine & Dandy collection-- buttons, brad, and trim-- I love it when they all come matched already!

Check out all the details for our current Beary Sweet Challenge featuring this sketch here-- we hope to see your entry soon!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Hi Jamie! As always, you do such GORGEOUS layouts! I love the colors of this and look at this little guy's "cake"!!!! Awesome!!! I love it!

ps... Hope you are doing well! :) I just finished a card, and it made me think of you. :)

Big Hugs,
Elise