Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tic-Tac-Toe . . . .and a Tear Bear

At The Beary Scrap this week we have started a brand new challenge-- Tic Tac Toe! I am so excited about it and had lots of fun making my project this week.



For my tic-tac-toe project, I chose paper piecing, pearl and button to make this baby card for my neighbors who just had a new little girl:


To start I paper pieced a Baby Tear Bear-- this is the first time I have made one of these tiny little guys and they are oh so cute! Just as easy as the original Tear Bears to make and the perfect size for a baby card.




I used My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup Girl papers to make my easel card-- I love these colors for a baby girl-- I'm not a big fan of pink so to mix it up with a little blue and even green was perfect!

Then I added my pearls and my buttons are actually stick pins with pastel buttons on the ends.

So, if you haven't done it yet, pick your three squares on our Tic Tac Toe board and enter your project in our current Beary Sweet Challenge and good luck!

No comments: