Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Baby Boy Album. . . . Finally!

Remember, a few weeks ago when I posted a couple pages of this baby book and said I was going to post the rest? ? ? Well, here I am finally getting around to it. The book has been done for awhile and delivered to a local customer, I am just slow at getting it posted. So here it it-- all 20 pages of a Baby Boy album:


Title Page-- Page 1


A close-up of that cute puppy


Pages 2 & 3


Pages 4 & 5


Pages 6 & 7


Pages 8 & 9



Pages 10 & 11



Pages 12 & 13



Pages 14 & 15



Pages 16 & 17



Pages 18 & 19


Page 20

I hope you like my pages and ideas! I leave the mats blank and just write in the dimensions for them to add their own pictures. I did a pink and brown one at the same time for another customer and was really excited about how they turned out. Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments: