Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Friday, November 25, 2011

A Beary Sad Day

If you have been reading The Beary Scrap Design Team blog this week, you know that we are discontinuing our Design Team and that each of us has taken a day this week to say goodbye (what an awful word!) I have been dreading this day for awhile and it still makes me a little teary to think of the end of our DT. I love all my fellow DT ladies and will miss them dearly! These wonderful ladies have inspired me, encouraged me, made me laugh and truly blessed my life! You can view my full, sappy post here.


My Design Team farewell project had to be a Tear Bear and so I created this Thank You card as a tribute to all the Beary Scrap followers out there who kept us going so long, thank you!



I will miss the Design Team but Kimm's store is still open so be sure to check out her great prices!

No comments: