Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November Birthdays

Happy Birthday to you! You're a hundred and two-- okay, just kidding, but that's how my kids sing it. I think they think I'm old! Oh well! My card today is a cute, cute birthday card for a cute, cute girl! My niece Devri turned ONE earlier this month and this is the card we sent her:


I love this little owl, he's so fun! And it matched the birthday paper perfectly. I have to show you the inside too, though I didn't really do much to the inside except for print out this big picture of Dev; babies always like to look at themselves in mirrors so I thought she would like her face inside the card, isn't she adorable?





3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very cute thanks for joining us at decorate to celebrate

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Visiting from Decorate to Celebrate. Especially like the texture on the Owl.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

This is so cute!! Love the fuzzy owl!! The papers and sentiment are perfect with it!!

http://debbiesdashofthisandthat.blogspot.com/