Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting. Hope you find something to make your creativity bloom!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Challenge at Friendship's Garden

Today I am so excited to share with you a card I made as a Guest Designer at Friendship's Garden. This is a new challenge blog for cards, tags and altered projects that I am so excited about! The DT ladies are fabulous and besides their beautiful projects, leave such nice comments! The focus of their challenges is to use something BESIDES a stamped image and I love this! I am in awe of the beautifully stamped and colored images I see all over blogland but that is just not me and let me tell you, this challenge blog is me! I love it!

So when they asked me to be a Guest Designer after I entered a challenge I was so excited and honored to do it. The challenge for this week is THANKSGIVING and the project recipe is: 1 Die cut, 2 patterned papers and 3 trims. This challenge is running for the next two weeks so take time to check out this new blog and enter your project.

Here is my Thanksgiving themed card:



Thanks for looking!

No comments: